Travel & Transport
Air services connect Penzance with the Isles of Scilly which are located in the Atlantic Ocean some 28 miles off Land's End.
Aeroplane services are operated by Isles of Scilly SkyBus from Lands End Airport, approximately 8 miles to the west of Penzance. Services operate Monday-Saturday all year round with flight frequency varying according to the season. Services do not operate on Sundays. Both day excursions and period facilities are available. Journeys can be combined optionally by air/sea in conjunction with Isles of Scilly Steamship services.
Inward Air Services
Services. into Cornwall from various UK regional airports by several operators, are available into Newquay Cornwall Airport, approx 30 miles North East of Penzance.
Services between Penzance and St Marys & Tresco on the Isles of Scilly are now available
Lands End Airport is served by mini-bus services from Penzance Rail Station to connect with flights.
Clickable link to Location Map
- Penzance Helicopters - Helicopter Services
- Penzance Heliport, Jelbert Way, Long Rock, Penzance. Phone: 01736-780828
- Isles of Scilly Skybus Co. - Scheduled Airline
- Lands End Airport, St Just, Penzance. Phone: 01736-787017
- SkyBus Bus Service - SkyBus Shuttle
- IOS Travel Centre, Quay Street, Penzance. Phone: 01736-334220