Living in Penzance
Community Health Services
In Community Care, the following facilities are available:
A Learning Disabilities Trust provides for the schooling and learning of disabled children and adults in the Penzance area.
In the District, there are thirty Residential Homes, twelve Nursing Homes, two Local Authority Homes, a Renal Dialysis Unit and the Cheshire Home providing facilities for any disabled or elderly.
- Allied Healthcare Group - Nursing Agency
- Trinity House, Wharf Road, Penzance. Phone: 01736-364530
- Go! Penzance Mobility Centre - Mobility Facilies
- 24 Wharfside Shoppoing Centre, Wharf Road, Penzance. Phone: 01736-351792
- Penwith MIND Befriending Service - Mental Handicap Befrienders
- Morrab Road, Penzance. Phone: 01736-363345
- Penzance Health Centre - Health Clinic, Health Visitors & Midwives
- Bellair, Alverton, Penzance. Phone: 01736-575500
- St Ives Community Clinic - Health Clinic, Health Visitors & Midwives
- Stennack Surgery, Old Stennack School, St Ives. Phone: 01736-576130